It is easy to change the designs for your campaign. Usually, we can design, print and install the new banners in 10-14 days, assuming the artwork is approved in a timely manner.
Once your campaign is installed, you can extend it quite easily (assuming your particular lampposts are not already booked in advance) – just talk to us and we can arrange it. If you want to change your campaign after the banners are installed then that can also be arranged, but note that there will be a cost involved, according to what you require.
In most cases the local council or asset owner will have a testing programme that will confirm when particular columns have last been tested and whether they can support banners. Our bracket and banner system is designed to reduce overall wind loading on lamp columns and therefore reduce the stress caused to the column itself. However, we can also provide testing services should they be required.
Lamppost Banners are an integral part of modern day towns and cities and provide a valuable tool in raising awareness of specific messages and events.
Unlike any online marketing platform, lamppost banners cannot be blocked or turned off. They reach people when they’re out and about in an absorbent state of mind. Numerous studies and research have been carried out on the significant results generated from out of out of home advertising.
- Cost-effective way to target large audiences
No media charges, you only pay for the cost of production and installation.
- Benefit from Geo-targeting
Positioned on nearly every road and street in the country, banners offer location-specific campaigns
- Conveys impression of authority and stature
Trusted and approved medium of advertising by Councils and Event Organisers
- Engage with highly alert both pedestrian and motor traffic
Unrivalled proximity to your target audience
- Advertise from a few pence per day
Best value media reaching large audiences for low cost
- Suitable for both short and long-term campaigns
Option to extend the duration of your campaign even after installation
- Extensive and diverse range of locations
Provides the biggest variety of sites, more so than any other outdoor media. Located in areas of high footfall and on main arterial routes.
- Ability to use different designs across banners to allow for flexibility
Create further impact with different artwork on each banner
- Highly visual media provides huge scope for creative flair
Easily catch the eye with dynamic artwork
- Statistics prove that raised media creates twice the recall rate than the same media positioned at ground level
- 98% of UK population is reached by out of home advertising at least once a week providing an unparalleled prospect that your campaign will achieve significant success and results
- 83% of people recall seeing outdoor advertising within 30 minutes before shopping
- Catch people in an ultra-absorbent frame of mind when they’re open to being influenced by visual stimulus
- Encourage and influence both visitors and residents in an area
We can design, print and install campaigns within 10-14 days, subject to receiving artwork approval and permission to use the selected columns from the relevant parties in a timely manner. If there is any delay in artwork approval, for example, if amendments are needed, or it takes longer to secure permission to use the relevant lamp columns, then the timeframe will grow accordingly.
That depends on how many banners you require, for how long and where. Call or email us with your requirements and we will be happy to provide you with a quote.
- Highly-visual media – the banners literally rise above other adverts and can’t be missed
- Lampposts are located on almost every road, giving you the most diverse range of locations of any outdoor media
- Targets a large audience cost effectively
- Ideal for short and long-term campaigns
- Each banner can have a different design providing a flexible campaign
- No media charges – you only pay for the cost of production and installation
- Approved by Councils, Highways and Lighting Engineers
- Complies with British and European Standards EN40
- Uses Tamtorque sign-fixing clamps for reliability
- Reduces wind loading by 88% – performs at 20mph wind speeds as well as at 75mph
- Can be retro-fit to existing banners to lampposts, flag poles, walls, fencing
- Increases Banner Life by 100% by preventing twisting and tearing.
- Detachable fibreglass poles for easy changes
- Compatible with most Christmas light decorations
No problem – simply call or email us with your requirements and we will get back to you with a quote for manufacture and supply to your chosen location.
We have designed the brackets and banners to cope with wind speeds from 20mph to 75mph. The system actually reduces wind loading on the lamp columns and the arms holding the banners are spring-loaded and they move towards each other as the wind increases, allowing the banner to flex accordingly. This means that in the majority of cases the system will perform very effectively and your banners will remain intact. Occasionally wind speeds reach such speeds that this may cause some damage. However, our maintenance team will be ready for such incidents and will repair or replace any damaged elements quickly.